National League of American Pen Women

The Muncie, IN Branch is a part of the National League of American Pen Women

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just Released! Nurtured in Purple!


Ladies, 
I just want to share our excitement for Jude Urbanski's new book! Just released two days ago, Nurtured in Purple is the second in the Chronicles of Chanute Crossing series. 

According to Jude, this is the story of "One man. One woman. Bent on avenging personal vendettas. Another man. Another woman. Wanting only to be God's salt and light."
            
NurturedinPurple_animated_AvailNow.gif



Or you can order it here on Amazon


Congratulations to our very own Jude Urbanski!

1 comment:

  1. River, thanks for the post! I appreciate it. I enjoyed writing Nurtured in Purple very much and loved the characters. They are so 'us' in so many ways-in need of God's redemption and love. Willard surprised me by becoming my favorite character!

    ReplyDelete